For a while now, I’ve been working on an Internet of Things (IoT) project that brings multiple ideas and learning objectives together into one well defined goal. The project consists of programming in Go...
- Thinking inside the box – Introducing ChIoT
- Cross-skilling, Tooling, and Lockdown Bread
- Learning with a Raspberry Pi powered Pi-Top laptop
- My Journey Through Education and Academia
- Using Gammu-smsd and MySQL to Send and Receive SMS Text Messages
- Send and Receive SMS Text Messages with Raspberry Pi and SIM800 GSM Board
- Raspberry Pi Controlled Lights Using Relays
- Monitor your heating using a Raspberry Pi and an MCP9808
- Understanding Higher Education for a University IT Job Interview
- Collecting Temperature Data with Raspberry Pi Computers
- Locally mounting a Raspberry Pi Raspbian Linux image
- Streaming TV using RTL-SDR and Raspberry Pi
- IoT – Preparing the Home for Autumn
- Ucisa Support Services Conference 2016 – Learning and Listening
- Limitless Capacity for Data Storage in the Universe?