This script will recursively list the NTFS Access Control Lists on folders in a large folder structure. It outputs the non-inherited ACLs on each folder recursively and shows where inheritance has been disabled. The...
- Thinking inside the box – Introducing ChIoT
- Cross-skilling, Tooling, and Lockdown Bread
- Learning with a Raspberry Pi powered Pi-Top laptop
- My Journey Through Education and Academia
- Using Gammu-smsd and MySQL to Send and Receive SMS Text Messages
- Send and Receive SMS Text Messages with Raspberry Pi and SIM800 GSM Board
- Raspberry Pi Controlled Lights Using Relays
- Monitor your heating using a Raspberry Pi and an MCP9808
- Understanding Higher Education for a University IT Job Interview
- Collecting Temperature Data with Raspberry Pi Computers
- Locally mounting a Raspberry Pi Raspbian Linux image
- Streaming TV using RTL-SDR and Raspberry Pi
- IoT – Preparing the Home for Autumn
- Ucisa Support Services Conference 2016 – Learning and Listening
- Limitless Capacity for Data Storage in the Universe?